Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Forgiveness

Forgiveness is such a powerful action and one that isn't used nearly as much as it should be. I will be first to say I don't forgive so myself. Throughout this whole process of my health, mirena iud, hysterectomy - the one thing I lost sight was my faith. The number one thing I should've been doing was praying during this whole ordeal. Not running from God or looking for someone to blame or be angry with. I was so very very angry - with everyone including myself.
Thankfully I have recently became reconnected with my faith and it wasn't until listening to our local radio station when the song "Worn" came on and I immediately starting to cry as I felt Jesus's presence to just forgive - starting with myself with everything that has happened. I connected with Jesus and realized how wearing it was to be angry with Him because I felt He let this happen and angry with Bayer. I forgave everyone who has ever told me to get over it. Forgiveness is so powerful and once you forgive it ultimately makes you feel so much happier.  After all Jesus died for so that our sins could be FORGIVEN.
I now believe I was chosen to go through this difficult journey to educate women of MY experience of the mirena iud so they can make an educated decision for themselves.
I love my God and Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment